Sunday, October 18, 2009

been a while, but exciting time, somewhat

Well, I got a 94 on my first microeconomics test. So I'm pretty happy about that. I'm still not sure what I got on my first actually graded speech. My teacher said she was going to put it up over the break so that the people who went on the last day didn't have to wait until this Tuesday to find out, but she hasn't. So I'm anxiously waiting. I've been working pretty hard at work and school both. But I think it's going well. I'm going to be going to the NC State Fair for the first time tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. I got someone at work to switch with me and everything. My financial aid money came in this week. I think David and I are going to be getting a new computer because we are actually pretty surprised his hasn't died already. Well, I must be heading off to work, but I'll try and keep updated.

No comments: