Saturday, November 08, 2008

So...

I found Aunt Pam's blog, saw that other family members had one, and decided that it was a great way to keep up with people. We will see how well it goes. Over here I'm keeping busy with school and work, although I am finding time to hang out with friends. I'm very happy about that fact, because I am a very social person. Perhaps there will be more for me to post later, but it is late, and I should be getting to bed. I do have work at 8 in the morning. At least I get off at 3...

4 comments:

jillybean's world said...

hope to hear more from you! have a great day.

jill

Pam Emerson said...

Hey Tansy! Welcome to the dark side! I saw that you were a follower of your Mom, so I decided to check out your blog. I hope you keep this up to date, so that we all can see what is going on in your life. We miss you! You should come up to visit! Your newest little cousin will be here in two days, so you should come up and see her!

Love ya!
Aunt Pam

It's my life.... said...

YEAH!!!! I love you girl. =)

now to finish sipping my coffee and eat my breakfast and get to work...

pictures please. =)

Ishnar said...

I would put up pictures if we had a way to take them. As it is we have no camera, and our phones can't send pictures, either.