Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wow, 5 months...

I can't believe I haven't posted in five months... I feel bad about that... Quite a bit has happened since then. My car is broken, and I'm in the process of trying to get that fixed. I saw Papa for the first time in about a 4 1/2 years this past May. I went to my Aunt Penny's wedding. I started school back up, and I've been working like crazy. David and I had our 5 years together on the 15th. We didn't really make a big deal out of it, but it is super exciting. David and I have played through Halo 1,2, and 3, and are in the process of playing through Halo 3: ODST right now. I've been doing well in my classes so far, and am about to start the 4th class for the semester. I'm pretty excited for this semester of the gaming club. I'm still the treasurer. I'm thinking of running for President either next semester or next year. That'll be pretty exciting.
Other exciting news: Nicky's pregnant, meaning I'm going to have another sibling! Hoo Rah!
I'm also heading out to California this Christmas to visit with them. I haven't seen Nicky, Jessie, or Drake in 5 years this Christmas, so I'm looking forward to it. David wasn't able to come because Costco doesn't let employees off between Thanksgiving and Christmas. But we plan on trying to get out there next July so David can meet that part of my family.

Well, that's about all I can think of.

1 comment:

Pam Emerson said...

thanks for the update =) Matt Emerson